Today's Numbers


1 alarm interrupts my slumber.
1, 2 phonecalls while I was working out this morning. One Jeremy. One wrong number.
1, 2, 3 snowflakes in my eye within a few seconds of walking out the door.
1, 2, 3, 4 buses drive past in the other direction while I'm still waiting for mine.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes late for class. It doesn't matter anyway because the professor takes forever to get started.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 trips to the bathroom already today. I will never get used to drinking the required amount of water for a day.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 times I looked at the clock in Life Writing today. I just wanted to get my midterm back, but the professor was going on and on about good answers and bad answers and showing examples of each. Did we suddenly transport back to first year?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 is what I got on my midterm. Actually, it was 80, but this seemed like the most logical place to boast about it.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 is the time I think I'm going to fall asleep tonight.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 is the number I wanted to end with, but I can't think of anything that happened today that corresponds to it.

1 comments:

bex said...

You my friend are awesome.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 is the number of letters in Katie Westac