Photo-Op

When I have due dates fast-approaching, I tend to style my hair, put on a little make-up and show the camera some love.

These first 2 were taken before I brought the scissors in contact with my lovely locks.

I don't know what it is about making funny faces, but it is extremely entertainting. I think everyone should take pictures of themself making funny faces, just to entertain themselves and have a laugh. Laughing's important.

And I don't know what it is about hair that just screams, "cut me! style me! make me cool!" But it did scream nontheless and I listened. So here I am after the hair fell to the floor:

2 comments:

bex said...

I like. Short hair seriously rocks.

Kayls said...

hey. i like the top pic of you... i like the colours and the angle. i saw your pics on flickr. i was like, whose k.wes? it makes so much sense now. i didn't get the one of pedestrian crossing... or were you just taking a cool pic of a sign?