After Thoughts

...and done. That was a long exam. Just slip the booklet inside the other and I'm out of here...

"We have reached the 10 minute mark. If you finish, just sit quietly until the end."

No! Bah. This always happens. I guess I could read over my exam. No... I'll see things I'll want to change and I will run out of time.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12... 13... 14... 15... 16... 17... 18... 19... 20... 21... 22... 23... 24..........

I wonder if my shaking leg is bugging that girl over there. She doesn't seem to notice. Whatever. I'm going to shake it. Shake shake shake. Shake shake shake. Shake your booty. Shake your booty.

That girl down there is reading over her exam. Pfft. Loser.

L- O- Double L- I- P- O- P spells Lollipop, lollipop. It's a lick upon a stick guaranteed to make you sick. It's lollipop for meeee.

C, that's the way it begins and H, that's the next letter in, and I is the middle of the word, and C you've already heard, and K, now we're nearing the end, and E, now we're rounding the bend. C-H-I-C-K-E-N, Oh, that's the way you spell CHICK-EN!

Rufus Rustus Johnston Brown oh whatchu gonna do when the rain comes down. Whatchu gonna do oh whatchu gonna say if you can't pay the rent til the rain goes away...

Is it raining today? I hate taking the bus when it's raining. Wait. Jeremy's picking me up. Yesss.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12.......

Hmm. A couple more minutes. So it's almost 5 -- that gives me 2 hours to study for my next exam. I'm hungry. Maybe I'll get a sandwich from Treats.
Then I'll study. Study study study study study study. S-T-U-D-Y. Study. Study. That word sounds funny now. Study. Why is a stud called "studly." Why now "study"? Like a nerd is called "nerdy," not "nerdly." But if someone does something in a nerdy way, you'd say they did it nerdily. So if someone did something in a studly manner, would you say they did it studily? No. English is weird. Why am I specializing in it again?

Oooo. The T.A. is watching the clock. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1.

"Ok. The exam time is up. Put your booklets together and come to the front to hand them in."

Yesss.
Ooo a dollar! Coffee? Yes please.






1 comments:

bex said...

I love this and you so much. What a fun read. Now I can go to bed with a smile on my face.