Catching My Breath

I was asked on Thursday if I'd like to work at camp in the Spring.

I called back on Friday and said yes.

Everything was officially confirmed about an hour ago.

I'm leaving tomorrow.

Now I need a minute to catch my breath.

Honestly though, God is incredible. I was finishing up school and wasn't really sure what I was going to be doing in the spring except plan for camp and out of the blue, an offer is there. God provides so much and I am completely grateful for it. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to go back to serve at camp. Camp has been such a huge part of my life and I love being able to still be a part of it.

1 comments:

jelly_bean1919 said...

hey katie!
paris was a lot of fun, congrates on your undergraduate degree!
i am going to camp with Debbie this summer but just for Prime. I'm still super excited though! talk to you later.
Courtney