Where Have All the Tim Horton's Gone?

Last night, Jeremy and I were walking around downtown Ottawa when I saw an ad for Tim Horton's on a garbage can. I quickly realized that we'd been walking around for a good hour or so and the only Tim Horton's that I had seen was on a garbage can! Another observation I've made is that Starbucks (ahem... American) is rampant. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the capital of Canada? And isn't Tim Horton's a national Canadian icon? C'mon, Ottawa. Support your local Tim Horton's today, and succumb to the stereotypical Canadian identity. Don't forget to bundle up before heading out in that blizzard!

1 comments:

Kayls said...

katie you're awesome, i love reading your blogs. haha, is it that cold in ottawa? i hope you find a job you love and even more, rely on God always - here's to learning and a God that's patiently willing to teach us.
L,
K