The Comeback Kid


















It's official. This blog has undergone some serious renovations. It's been too long since I've spent some time here and I think it's about time I start writing and posting some photos again.

Well, first thing's first. Recently, I started an etsy store. If you don't know what etsy is, well, you better find out because it's pretty awesome. Etsy.com is a website designed to allow independent artists and crafters to sell their handmade products.

I started a store called urbanBasement where, presently, I'm selling postcards of my photography. Soon I'll be selling prints and cards too. Check it out.

In other news, an old man yelled at me for saving seats at a break-dancing show. What I want to know is why an old man was at a break-dancing show in the first place. Don't they scoff at young people and their hooligan ways? I ended up getting the seats back because Jeremy yelled at him: "Don't talk to my wife like that!" It was the best.

0 comments: