IF*Fierce


IF: Fierce
"Mad Owl"
© Katie Westacott 2008
Ink drawing
Photoshop

____________________________________

I've been thinking a lot about my decision for teacher's college. I was offered admissions to schools in Australia and Scotland - both great locations - and have been wracking my brain about where I should accept. I've decided to go to the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. It's funny how once you make a decision, you just feel so much better. I can literally breathe better having made this decision. Now I just can't wait to go. I'm making lists in my head of what to do and what to pack (even though it's a year away). I just can't wait to experience Scotland and live in such a beautiful city.

12 comments:

berto xxx said...

yeah! thats awsome!! i like it!


berto xxx

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, Katie, he is FIERCELY CUTE! Excellent, excellent. And congratulations on your decision for Scotland. WOW, that's awesome!

Nicola said...

Adorably fierce--great piece!

Heather said...

Thanks for your comment. This owl is great, very fierce but also lovable.

Fadas & C.ª said...

Ehehee! So funny! Love the draw!

Leslie said...

Congrats thats great. You*ll love it. I*ve always wanted to go to Scotland. The culture & landscape looks so serene.

janie said...

congratulations.
Love the colours you used and the simplicity of the piece is great.

Connie said...

The owl is delightful; made me laugh and laugh. And your choice of Edinburgh is exciting and right on. We live just outside this gorgeous place. Do feel free to check in here for any info now or later. Wow!

*daisy said...

super cute! love the simple design and your colors :)

ms. froggie said...

constant flux. i totally love that idea.

and i totally love this bird. the vertical severity (ahaha doesn't it sound like i know what i'm talking about?) adds to his pissed off little mood. wonderful job! :)

Kelly Medina said...

I love the simplicity and the fierce look.

Katrina said...

bahaha! Good thing I read the next post! Yay for Scotland!! That'll be so fun!