IF: Enough

Click on the image to view it larger. The text reads "plant more trees" "water more gardens."
I did the illustration with archival ink and digitally coloured it.
This is for illustration friday's "Enough" theme.
Are we doing enough to replenish the resources we are consuming?

_______________________________________________

4 Things I did 10 years ago (1998):

I started high school.
I got a dumb haircut that I hated.
I became more comfortable with who I was.
I turned 14.

4 Things I did 5 years ago (2003):

I started University.
I celebrated 4 years with my boyfriend (now my husband).
I received a failing grade on a paper for the first time (and only time).
I got my G2 drivers license.

4 Things I did yesterday (July 20):

I slept in.
I saw The Dark Knight.
I bought new shoes.
I said goodbye to my friends.

4 Favourite TV shows:

Heroes
Degrassi
House
Criminal Minds

4 Things I love to do:

Photography
Draw/Paint
Read
Spend time with good friends.

9 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

I like your trees a lot!

Suana said...

Very interesting topic and thought -provoking illustration!

Jeannette said...

Creative trees.

carli said...

nice illustration however it made me feel guilty and now I am going to have to go give my garden some much needed attention.

NANCY LEFKO said...

excellent design for these trees....

thanks for visiting my blog !!

sketched out said...

Love your trees, the graphic quality, the retro colors and a great message!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your story, hee hee!

melvin p. mouse said...

I like the colors you chose on this.

jancko said...

I love the design clear and simple
:)

lindsay.illustration@gmail.com said...

Great color combinations. I like the patterns in the trees. Also, your 4-things flashback is really interesting.