The Antler People

Yesterday, I spent a few hours creating The Antler People. They are my Christmas design for this year. Right now they are on gift tags that are oh-so-adorable, and I'm thinking about creating some cards too.

I'll be selling these in my Etsy shop soon. I'm going to create more tag packs before I list them. I'm thinking I'll put 10 tags in each pack. They will come in this handy-dandy envelope I made!

Here are some more of The Antler People:


Aren't they just adorable? On the back of the tags, "To" and "From" are stamped on and enough room to leave a message if you wish.

Tell me what you think about The Antler People. What else can I put them on? I love them!




8 comments:

S. Fizer said...

I LOVE the antler people, you should definitely do christmas cards with these. so cute :)

kim* said...

o my gosh you look like my friend amy! also those are awesome tags

Christopher And Tia said...

Holy crap, I LOVE those. If I wasn't being cheap and making my own tags this year, those would belong to ME.

bex said...

Ok first of all. I NEED to remember to give you the money for my last order of notecards.
Second of all, I NEED to buy these for Christmas this year.

Allisa Jacobs said...

These are the sweetest! Christmas cards are a great idea, can't wait to see them!

315thomas said...

oh my goodness, i love them! off to check out the rest of your shop...

Bagladee said...

those tags are so cool. :)

kea said...

katie, great job on the idea and drawings. it's a definite hit and i'm glad your contributing your ideas in physical form. its fun to have a piece of one.
see you soon hopefully.