Jingle Bells? Already?

I realized I haven't posted in a few weeks, so I guess I should update a little bit for those that actually come around here to visit :)

I'm in the beginning stages of a new project for Christmas. I'm trying to decide what my personal Christmas cards will be this year, and what I will offer on Etsy. I've done some sketches for some Christmas tags I may offer. Do people buy those? Or do people not care anymore and just write on the bag/box? I love making my presents look beautiful. I don't care if they get ripped open. They sit under the tree for so long, they better be nice to look at!

I've decided I would like to buy most Christmas presents on Etsy as well. I love receiving original gifts, so I hope my family and friends love receiving them too! I've already bought one present, but I think it will end up being a Birthday gift instead. You should really check out tinymeat. I bought an amazing passport case there that I should be getting in the mail soon!

Christmas is coming soon. Don't get caught in the rush!

1 comments:

bex said...

Oh my goodness, I TOTALLY buy gift tags. I've been buying them from a girl named Stef the past 2 years, I love them. She moved to London though so I won't have any for this year until...[insert Katie and her designs here]

Which reminds me! I owe you money for the notecards! Gah! Will mail that soon. Must put a reminder somewhere...