Meet Benita and Mr. Brown

This weekend has been quite productive, if I do say so myself. I would like to introduce you to Benita the Bunny and Mr. Brown the Substitute. Drum roll, please...

This is Benita.

And this is Mr. Brown.

Aren't they just darling? Each are painted on 8x10 natural fiber board with acrylic paint. The illustrations are done with oil paint pen. They are also now available at urbanBasement.
_________________________________________________

In other news, Jeremy has finally gotten a practicum placement at a Private school. He gets to work with a grade 3 class! And there are only 12 students! He's pretty excited about it, as am I. He goes for an observation day on Tuesday, and starts on the 6th for 5 weeks! Having said all this, that means we finally know when we can move back to Toronto. We'll be heading back Monday November 10th. Let the packing begin!

Ugh.

2 comments:

bex said...

I'm loving Mr. Brown and Benita.
And GREAT news about the praticum. Can't wait to see you guys.
Bacherlorette party in November!

Travel Turtle said...

I love your work. I've been a fan for a long time. I really like Benita and Mr. Brown. However, I feel sad for Mr. Brown. He needs more respect, or at least a vacation.