urbanBasement Illustrated Notecards

For the past few months I have been drawing quirky owls, birds, and characters - some of which have made it onto my computer to be digitally coloured. Lucky ducks. These three lovelies are available at urbanBasement, so check it out for more pictures.

"Wind-up"
"Poof"
"Owls"

The cards are blank on the back for your own personal message and they come with white envelopes.

__________________________________________



So I've been off for two weeks on holidays, which was a much needed break, and I ended up taking 500+ photos. For the first week, we were at my cottage, then went to Toronto to visit friends and family. This shot was taken at the Boardwalk in the Beaches in Toronto. I love the sparkle of the water and the minimal focus on the sand. I just lightened it up a bit, otherwise it's straight out of the camera. You can got to Flickr to see more of my photos.

1 comments:

bex said...

Yesssssssssssssss! I love them. And will be ordering some soon.